Thursday, July 10, 2008

I-Dawww Eeee Num-Num

Lately, Logan has a slight problem with listening to me. He tends to do things no matter what I say (as any two year old does). Well, he likes to go into the pantry and get food for the cats at random times during the day. I have told him numerous times NOT to do this, but he is thrilled every time he gets by with it.

Today I heard him in the pantry and I yelled to him to STOP feeding the cats. I told him that was enough and to put it away. Well, I went into the kitchen to stop him and there he was... with the cat food... but he listened because he was NOT feeding the cats!

My I-Dog got his lunch on the kitchen floor thanks to Logan. And he was wearing his favorite hat! He randomly finds this hat and will wear it for hours at a time.

No comments: