Monday, July 28, 2008

Through the Eyes of a Child

The other day I was on the phone and I was listening to the boys in the background. Basically, I was just listening to make sure there was no scream of death, but other than that I was paying attention to the phone call. When the phone call was finished I walked into the living room to discover that the boys had jacked my camera and were snapping photos of everything!

I refrained from getting upset since the camera was fully functional still and the boys were SHARING! Instead, I kindly asked for the camera back and immediately plugged it up to the laptop to see what masterpieces my children had come up with. I have to say, maybe there is a slight bit of the photography gene in them!

Courtesy of Damion - Age 6


Oops, forgot to turn this one in Photoshop... but you get the idea.

Another not turned... goodness I am slack today. But this is his little vet kit case.

To Be Continued....

No comments: