Thursday, June 26, 2008

Damion Graduates!

First, before I show you the too cute pictures of Damion's kindergarten performance, I should let you know that ANY picture you see here on the blog, I can print and send in the mail if yu want one. Just leave a comment or email me letting me know which pictures and what sizes you want. I will get them printed and mailed to you right away!

So, now for the big event. Damion's last day of kindergarten is tomorrow and the entire kindergarten class had a big performance today to show a bit of what they have learned throughout the year. Damion's class performed the "Barnyard Boogie." They all made their own rooster costumes!

This is a picture of Logan. We are unsure if he is bored or happy!


These are pictures of Damion with his teacher Mrs. Hoye. She had all of the children draw self-portraits of themselves at the beginning of the year (July) and then again at the end of the year (June). On the left is Damion's first self-portrait and the right is his picture now. He was also asked what he learned in kindergarten and he said, "I learned to walk in a straight line."

No comments: