Monday, June 23, 2008

Obviously

As we all know, Michael and I are what we call... "slack" when it comes to sharing pictures of our children. By the time everyone finally gets pictures, they are one year older and one foot taller! I know... what horrible parents... but we have come up with a solution!

Welcome to the "Adventures of the Younts boys" blog. Here, you can come to see what we have been up to and get the latest pictures of the boys. Ah, I know what you are thinking... "If she can't send pictures by email now why am I supposed to think she will update this site?" I know because I already thought of that. Well, besides the fact that my laptop is growing out of my right hip, I have another blog that I post to daily and I will do this one at the same time.

Anyway... welcome and I hope that you all finally get to see these children the way they were meant to be seen... IN ACTION!

1 comment:

Art By Erika said...

Ok Truly Truly, I've been up and down here, time to post more lol I actually wanted to ask if I could use your pics sometimes to add to my paintings. Thanks sweetie love you! xox